What are the UVA Fund’s investment options?
The UVA Fund has four options:
- Cash (checking/disbursement), managed by SunTrust
- Short-Term Pool, managed by Wells Fargo
- Mid-Term Pool, managed by Wells Fargo
- Long-Term Pool, managed by UVIMCO
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about these options.
What is the schedule and process for requesting an investment or divestment?
Please submit a ticket to request an investment or divestment. Please note the following processing schedule:
- All requests for transfers to/from the Short and Mid-Term Pools will be processed within the month if received by the 15th of the month. Requests received after the 15th will process the following month.
- Requests for investment in the Long-Term Pool will be processed within the month if received by the 15th of the month. Requests received after the 15th will process the following month.
- Withdrawals from the Long-Term Pool must be requested according to the below quarterly schedule:
Request Submission Deadline
Cash Disbursement Date